WHAT IS INCLUDED
We perform work for many Municipalities, General Contractors, Owners and Developers throughout South Florida. Some of the services provided were VCT installation, parking lot expansions, cafeteria renovations, demolitions and new construction. We are committed to the safety of the students and government employees during the construction phase.
- Identifying project definition and cost as early as possible
- Optimizing the preliminary site plan developed in the assessment phase
- Identifying and correcting for constructability issues from the very beginning with multiple site and design constructability reviews
- Identifying and acting upon design, permitting and procurement issues that can impact the overall construction schedule and budget
- Identifying and incorporating value engineering elements related to the overall project, including: building design, utilities equipment sizing, electrical distribution, controls and instrumentation simplification, process equipment layout, and optimized pipe routing